Members \ Business
Business & Investment
Upcoming Business Events
1. Wedding Industry Meeting. Wednesday, December 4th at 9 am to 10 am at Stoney's at Silvertip. Register for this Event
Flood Resources for Businesses
Bank Relief Programs
Tax Relief Programs
- Provincial - Special notice: Waiver of penalties and/or interest
- Federal - Taxpayer relief measures available to Canadians affected by flooding in Alberta
Relief and Funding
- Provincial recovery information page from Alberta government
- Federal guidelines for the Disaster Financial Assistance Arrangements (Private sector expense eligibility starts on page 24
Clean Up and First Steps
- Public health resources from Alberta Health Services
- [PDF] After the flood: Safety tips for business owners
- [PDF] Disaster recovery program handbook for small businesses and landlords
Business Advice for Disasters
- Better Business Bureau - Don't be a victim of flood chasers
- Effective employee communication in times of crisis
- Insurance Brokers Association of Alberta - Comprehensive resources for support
- [PDF] Insurance tip sheet - Flood damage to business
A leader in sustainable business and tourism development, Canmore Business & Tourism drives growth and diversification of the local economy. Offices located at the Downtown Canmore Visitor Information Centre, we can help with business counselling, business networking opportunities, local resources, pathfinding and introductions to local companies and people that may expedite your opportunity.
Canmore Business Hub - Canmore Business offers a number of ways to network and connect with other business owners and managers in the Bow Valley.
Canmore Business eNews - Voluntary subscription eNewsletter keeping businesses up to date on events, issues and opportunities in the Bow Valley.
Canmore Business Marketing Workshops - Often in partnership with Travel Alberta, these workshops provide tourism, marketing and sales skills and resources. Pre-Registration is required.
Canmore Business Learn @ Lunch - last Tuesday of the month (excluding summer [May-August] and December) at the Canmore Golf & Curling Club. Pre-Registration is required.
Canmore Business AFTERHOURS - third Wednesday of the month, after work (5 - 7 pm), these sessions giving local operators the opportunity to showcase their businesses in a relaxed, social atmosphere that encourages networking and the development of business to business relationships. Open to attend, you are invited to attend this month's ... Business Counselling
Every Thursday, 10:00 am - noon - Community Futures Centre West business advisors are available at Canmore Business & Tourism offices in the Downtown Canmore Visitor Information Centre.
Contact our Office to Become Involved in the Organization
Canmore Business & Tourism Committees or the Canmore Business & Tourism Board of Directors 403.678.1295 or firstname.lastname@example.org