Things to Do \ Elevation Place
Canmore's Indoor Playground
Elevation Place is Canmore’s indoor playground and the hub of the community. Elevation Place offers something for everyone including an aquatics centre, indoor climbing gym, fitness facility, community library, art gallery and community gathering spaces.
Welcome to the ultimate indoor, aquatic playground. Lounge in the lazy river, rip down the water slide or raise your heart rate in the lane pool. If you are in the mood to relax spend some time in the hot tub or the steam room.
• 25 metre pool with eight lanes
• A leisure pool that simulates a beach edge
• A lazy river, water slide and a children’s play area
• A steam room as well as a 25-person hot tub
• Modern locker rooms with showers
Forget that you are indoors as you climb in our competition-class climbing gym. The climbing gym has features like no other that will make you feel like you are climbing outside.
• 10,000 square feet of climbing surface as high as 45-feet at its peak
• 1,500 square feet of bouldering
• A cave-like moose-hole that connects our climbing rooms
• An International Federation of Sport Climbing designed, 30-foot speed wall
The new fitness facility boasts 2000 square feet of training space, featuring cardio equipment, new weight training equipment and overlooks the beautiful aquatics facility.
Canmore’s beautiful new library offers space to sit by the fire while reading your book and gazing out at the mountains, access the internet on 10 public workstations and browse through more than 60 000 resources.
Memberships and Admission
Elevation Place offers a variety of membership and admission options, if you are here for a day, week, month or thinking about moving to Canmore they have you covered.
Find out the daily schedule for the aquatics centre, and CORE classes in fitness, climbing, and aquatics.
Directions & Hours of Operations
Easy to find right in the downtown core of Canmore we encourage you to ride your bike or ride to the facility (why not start the fun from your door?).